1. Who is responsible?Responsible for https://www.everdine.co.uk/ and related services including handling of personal information is:
address: 3A Lower James Street, London W1F 9EQ
managing director: Andreas Jaegle
registered at: Companies House, Cardiff
company registration no.: 9498046
vat id: 224 1464 38
phone: +44 114 303 1613
3. Where will information about Users be stored?Everdine’s servers are located in Ireland. If not stated otherwise, all customer data will be stored at the respective server location.
4. How will information about User be used and shared?The information collected allows Everdine to:
• process Users’ order;
• verify Users’ identity and details of payment method, debit card account, or credit card account;
• communicate with User;
• provide User with information relating to new products and services by Everdine or directly by third parties;
• provide customer services;
• investigate any complaints about the Website or Everdine’s services;
• administer User’s account with Everdine;
• improve the layout and/or content of the Website and customize them for Users;
• identify visitors on the Website;
• provide customer services;
• carry out research on Users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
• meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
5. Will information about Users be transferred outside the EEA?In certain circumstances it is necessary for Everdine to transfer Users’ personal data outside the European Economic Area, including to countries which do not provide equivalent adequate protection for personal data. Everdine will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is adequately protected in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. In order to process customer orders Everdine will store e-mail addresses and customer names with Salesforce.com, Inc. in the USA. Further, data regarding newsletter administration (e.g. Customer’s name and email address) and respective address management will be processed by Mailchimp Inc. and The Rocket Science Group, LLC. in the USA. Customer service requests will be handled via an external service provider located in the USA, Zendesk, Inc. In order to process service requests, it is necessary for Users enter their correct e-mail address that will be stored as part of the support request on servers located in the USA. It is possible to use a pseudonym for the initial service request, however during the processing of service requests, it may be necessary that Users provide personal information like documents, full name or address to enable Everdine to solve respective issues.
6. How will marketing communications such as a newsletter be used?Everdine’s services are subject to constant improvements, changes, and modifications and Everdine would like to keep Users up to date with details of Everdine's product and service range by using the information Users have supplied to Everdine. Everdine would like to do this by email. If Users have registered as customers, they can opt out of this at any time by contacting Everdine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Signing up for these email updates, can be done by registering in the order process on the Website. Everdine may use Users’ email addresses to send Users information about products or services that are the same as or similar to those ordered from Everdine and that Everdine regards as useful for Users. Everdine will do so only if Users have indicated that they do not object to being contacted for these purposes. The consent Users give to receive emails is as follows:
“I agree that Everdine uses my personal information for advertisement, marketing, and market research purposes. This includes sending me emails with advertising information by Everdine or directly by its partners regarding products and services from Everdine or other products.”Users may unsubscribe newsletters at any time by using the link https://www.everdine.co.uk/account-profile or in the link inside the newsletter.
These cookies are required to enable Users to move around the Website and use its features. Without these Cookies, certain services such as remembering Users’ login details or Users’ chosen meals cannot be provided. Category 2: Performance Cookies
This type of cookie remembers User’s choices regarding services in order to improve User satisfaction by providing more appropriate and tailored selections to Users. The information collect by these cookies may be anonymized. This type of cookie cannot track Users’ browsing activity on other websites. Category 4: Targeting Cookies/Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about Users’ browsing habits in order to render advertising more relevant to Users’ preferences by remembering the websites Users visit. This information can be shared with third parties such as advertising networks. For example, these cookies are designed to limit the number of times an advert will be shown to an individual User. Category 5: Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow Users to share User activities on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within Everdine’s control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of the respective social media platforms for information about the cookies.